Miele’s range of freestanding countertop coffee machines ensures best-in-market bean-to-cup brews that would satisfy the most passionate coffee aficionados.
Trendy colours, compact dimensions and the convenience familiar from Miele, are the salient features of the company’s range of countertop coffee machines. Miele’s range of countertop bean-to-cup coffee machines has grown to five models in total, and it also offers its customers a high-quality and exclusive blend of coffee, Black Edition N°1.
All of Miele’s countertop coffee machines are bean-to-cup models. These ultra-convenient devices can produce high-quality coffee from freshly ground beans in short order, with no barista-level skill set required. Not only that, but bean-to-cup coffee machines produce an unmistakably fresh flavour, which simply cannot be matched by instant coffee. The machines store the beans in a built-in, airtight container, and dispenses the right amount for the perfect cuppa.
All the models can automatically make a variety of beverages, including espresso, coffee, cappuccino, café latte, latte macchiato, as well as hot milk and milk froth. The top models can make a wider variety of beverages, and boast a coffee pot function for entertaining, and a hot water spout.
Broad lineup of features
Not all coffee machines are created equal – some do the job far more efficiently than others. To this end, Miele’s range of countertop coffee machines have a number of added features that make the job of brewing the perfect cuppa synch, including:
- OneTouch for Two: This function allows you to make two delicious coffee specialities at the same time by simply touching a button. The programme starts automatically.
- CupSensor: The CupSensor recognises the height of the cup and positions the central spout accordingly at a height between 8cm and 16cm. The ideal distance prevents splashes and ensures the perfect coffee temperature and the best possible crema. After the addition of milk the central spout is moved upward by 1cm to prevent soiling – Model depending.
- Aromatic System: More room for more taste. The brew chamber of Miele coffee machines expands when water flows in. The ground coffee is mixed very thoroughly with the water, allowing the coffee aroma to unfold ensuring that you can enjoy a wonderfully aromatic coffee.
- ComfortClean: The ComfortClean system makes hygiene easy by allowing you to clean many of the coffee machine parts, such as the water container and the waste container for example, in the dishwasher.
- Cleaning Programmes: The convenient cleaning programmes, together with the automatic rinsing function, achieve perfect results for handling and hygiene. After making coffee with milk, all components that carry milk are rinsed automatically with water from the water container. Limescale and soiling are prevented before they can build up, which contributes to a longer service life.
- Removable brew unit: The brewing component is the “heart” of automatic coffee preparation. It can be removed and easily cleaned. This ensures a hygienic brew unit, as well as consistently high coffee quality and the longevity of the machine.
- Customised settings: The preparation parameters can be set individually, depending on the type of coffee and flavour intensity you prefer: grinder setting, the amount of coffee, brewing temperature, pre-brewing, as well as the amount of water can all be adjusted.
- User profiles: Save your favourite drinks as one of up to 10 user profiles – and let your Miele coffee machine greet you with a personal touch. The user profile stores all parameters for your favourite drink: Amount of ground coffee, water temperature and amount as well as preparation of milk, if applicable. For customised coffee enjoyment.
The Miele range of countertop coffee machines
Miele offers five different models of countertop coffee machines – ensuring that there is something for everybody. The range comprises the following models:
- The CM5300 freestanding coffee machine: Available in Obsidian Black, the CM5300 is Miele’s entry-level countertop coffee machine and retails for R19 999, 00. It boasts the full spectrum of features, a 6 portion waste container, a 200g bean container and a 1,3-litre water container, but no programmable user profiles.
- The CM5500 freestanding coffee machine: Available in Rose Gold, the CM5300 retails for R22 999, 00. It boasts all the functionality of the CM5300, along with a Hot Water Spout, and 2 programmable user features.
- The CM6150 freestanding coffee machine: Available in Lotus White, the CM6150 retails for R24 999, 00. It boasts the full spectrum of features of the CM5300, except boasts a larger capacity with a 12-portion waste container, a 300g bean container and a 1,8-litre water container, along with 4 programmable user profiles, BrilliantLight led lighting, and a timer.
- The CM6350 freestanding coffee machine: Available in Obsidian Black, the CM6350 retails for R29 999, 00. It boasts all the features of the CM6150, along with a coffee pot function, a hot water spout, a cup warmer, and a stainless steel milk flask.
- The CM7300 freestanding coffee machine: Available in Lotus White, the CM7300 retails for R44 999, 00. It boasts all the features of the CM6350, but it can also make six other coffee beverages, as well as tea. It also boasts a much larger capacity with a 500g bean container, a 2,2-litre water container, and a 16-portion waste container, as well as 10 programmable user profiles and DoubleShot functionality.
Exclusive coffee for uncompromising pleasure
Miele offers its own blend of coffee for coffee machines. Black Edition N°1 is a well-balanced blend of four Arabica beans, naturally biological and fair-trade. The beans are roasted and blended exclusively for Miele by a private German roastery. As a special service, Miele includes a set of recommendations for machine settings which are specially selected for the Black Edition N°1 with each machine – for uncompromising pleasure.